In this section, you can get yourself acquainted with the terms of our agency's delivery services. Our agency helps its clients prepare and submit data for application for an ESTA permit, which is required for arriving in the U.S. For preparing such information, processing of personal data in our system is required.
For the processing of personal data in our system, you must take the following actions:
- Correct filling in of the inquiry form on our home page;
- Make electronic payment in our system.
The service payment will be processed in real-time.
When the information processing is completed, we will send you an ESTA or information about the status of inquiry in one of the following ways:
- Standard delivery – within 48 hours you will receive a specified e-mail with a PDF file attached to it;
- Non-standard delivery – if our client cannot print the application results, we offer sending a letter containing this information using a standard unregistered mail with delivery to the addresses mailbox (if you would like to use this service, please, inform us in writing by sending an application to [email protected])
- Check settings of your personal e-mail and make sure that you have a sufficient space for receiving incoming mail;
- Add our e-mail address “[email protected]” to the list of important contacts to avoid our messages being transferred automatically into the section of junk mail.
Adobe reader is a recommended software for viewing the PDF files received from us after the data processing.
If you have any questions about the delivery terms, you are kindly asked to contact us by writing to [email protected] We will answer your questions within 24 hours.
www.usaestaonline.com service is delivered to the client when we send the e-mail with the ESTA application results. We do not apply an additional fee for standard and non-standard delivery of the service.
Recommended: When you travel to the U.S., take a printed ESTA document with you because several airlines ask presenting of this document before registering for the flight.
Page last reviewed: 5 October 2021.