In this section you can get yourself acquainted with terms of delivery of services provided by our agency. Our agency helps its clients to prepare and submit data for application for ESTA permit which is required for arriving at the U.S. For preparing of such information, processing of data in our system is required.
For processing of data in our system, you have to take the following actions:
- Correct filling in of the inquiry form in our home page;
- Make electronic payment in our system;
The service payment will be processed in the real time.
When the information processing is completed, we will send you ESTA or information about the status of inquiry in one of the following ways:
- Standard delivery – in 48 hours you will receive in the specified e-mail, PDF file will be enclosed;
- Non-standard delivery – if our client does not have a possibility to print the application results, we offer sending a letter containing this information using standard unregistered mail with delivery to the addresses mailbox (if you would like to use this service, please, inform us in writing by sending an application to [email protected])
- Check settings of your personal e-mail and make sure that you have sufficient space for receiving of incoming mail;
- Add our e-mail address [email protected] to the list of important contacts in order not to move this address to the section of junk mail automatically.
For viewing of PDF files which we will send you after data processing, using of Adobe reader with free download is recommended.
If you have any questions about the delivery terms, you are kindly asked to contact us by writing to [email protected] We will answer your questions in 24 hours.
www.usaestaonline.com service is delivered to the client when we send the e-mail with the ESTA application results. We do not apply additional fee for standard and non-standard delivery of the service.
Recommended: When you travel to the U.S., take a printed ESTA blank with you because there are several airlines who ask presenting of this document before registering for the flight.