NEW ESTA APPLICATION WHEN TRAVELING TO THE U.S.
Citizens of the Visa Waiver Program countries do not need visa for traveling to the U.S.; instead, they have to receive an ESTA application approval.
ESTA is Electronic System for Travel Authorization, approval of which permits arriving at the U.S. in scope of the Visa Waiver Program. This system establishes traveller’s compliance for traveling to the U.S. ESTA system assesses if the candidate does not rise any risk to implementation and safety of the USA rights protection.
In case the ESTA approval is received, you are entitled to use an operator for traveling to the U.S. in scope of the Visa Waiver Program.
YOU CAN APPLY IN ESTA IF:
You are a citizen or a national of Visa Waiver Program member state and comply with conditions of the U.S. Visa Waiver Program:
- You do not have an issued or valid visitor visa currently;
- The purpose of your visit to the U.S. is a leisure trip or business visit;
- The duration of your trip will not exceed 90 days.
Benefits if you choose our services
- ESTA processing in 24 h
- Review/update ESTA data
- Approval by e-mail
- Correct ESTA inquiry form
- Correction of errors in inquiry form
- Check ESTA status
- Approval by mail
- Approval by fax
- 24/7 customer support
- Safe site
- Tourist visa information
- Business visa information
- Recommendations to tourists
A fee for new ESTA application is US$ 49.00, a fee for checking ESTA status US $ 19.00.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR FILLING IN ESTA INQUIRY FORM?
- Contact information.
- Valid credit card for making the payment for the application.
- Valid passport that is included in the Visa Waiver Program
- Information about your work place.
Visa Waiver Program member states
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
Have you submitted ESTA application?
CHECK, FIND ESTA APPLICATION
If you have submitted ESTA application and want to check ESTA status, you need:
- Contact information;
- Valid credit card for making the payment for the application;
- Passport data.